I am writing this as a follow up to my recent podcast episode, on Devil’s Coven, titled “Devil’s Report (necessary topic of discussion). The premise of that discussion was to set clear some outrageous misconceptions and lies told about Satanism and Satan. I strongly feel that the core points from last Friday’s show, need to be addressed here. I’m going to just jump into it.
Myself, along with several other Satanists, some being well seasoned upon His path, have noticed a growing trend within social media platforms such as: Instagram, Tik Tok, and Facebook. Satanism and the Left Hand Path in general, have become a hot fashionable topic, the new “in thing” . Theistic Satanism is being marketed as a free for all, love and light community where anything goes, as long as everyone can get along. This “new” trend, preaches that Satanism will bring you balance through bringing the RHP (Right -Hand Path) and LHP (Left-Hand Path) together. This equates the RHP with “Light” and LHP with “Dark” , basically bringing what is considered to be “good” together with what is considered to be “evil”. These trend setters, are trying to make a name for themselves through the mentioned platforms listed above, and are dictating to seekers, that it is necessary to have one foot on the RHP and the other on the LHP. Making matters worse, these social media trend setters are preaching that Satanists work with both angels and demons. That it is recommended to bring both of these beings into one’s ritual or sacred space, also to Satan’s altar. If anyone contradicts this, especially a well Seasoned Satanist, they are told that they are close-minded, if they ask Satan, He will tell them that He is okay with it- REALLY? To make matters worse, another new trend is being set to coincide with this one. The newest trend is stating that Jesus and Lucifer or Jesus and Satan are one and the same. That Satan/Lucifer is Jesus’s darker half. I kid you not, I have seen images posted on Instagram with Jesus statues upon a supposed, Satanic altar, even altar banners with a crucifix in the upright position, in the center of an inverted pentagram. WTF?
Many seekers called to Satan’s altar, are those who have or are trying to, break away from the chains of Christianity. All of these new sensationalized outrageous trends are highly confusing for them. These trends are also confusing and an outrage, to us, Satanists who have been authentically upon the Devil’s Path for many years. It is sad, also angering to know that many new seekers who are authentically called to Satan are bullied by these wannabe trend setters. Also, that these trend setters have the nerve to called down Satanic leaders and those who have been presenting Satanism online ever since the internet was a thing. I often wonder, if these social media platform “Satanists” even know a thing about Satanism, the core of its beliefs and practices in general, or even who Satan actually is? Have they ever attempted to make honest, direct contact with Satan? My strong assumption is not! How could anyone who has a direct link to Satan even consider presenting what they are pushing?
Some core facts in case the truth isn’t evident:
- Authentic, well seasoned Satanists do not need to be told to be open-minded when they do not accept online trends and BS. They do have a direct personal communication with Satan and know that Satan is not okay with any of these new crackerjack concepts.
- Satan is NOT okay with angels or Jesus being brought to His altar or into His devotee’s sacred space.
- Satan would not be happy with his devotees honoring His adversaries.
- Demons and angels do not get along. Nor is it safe to bring both together into your ritual space (if you are even capable of inviting/summoning actual angels and demons to begin with, rather than just “play” occult).
- If you work with angels and or Jesus, you are NOT a Satanist!
- You might be a LHP Occultist, Black Magician, or Luciferian, if you want to work with angels or do work with angels or what is termed as being Enochain magic/k, along with what you consider to be demonic forces. But, then, you certainly are NOT a Satanist.
- Satanism is not like eclectic Americanized Wicca. The anything goes attitude is not a thing in actual Satanism. Nor is the love and light, “we’re family” attitude. If you feel aligned with following a form of LHP herd and herd mentality of “family”, community, love and light, that’s fine but this is not Satanism, Satanism isn’t for you, you are not a Satanist.
- Satanism is the path of the individual. Theistic Satanism believes in the actual Devil. We know Satan to be a real sentient being, He is our god with no other above Him.
- It is wrong to bully people and bring them down if they do not agree with your dictation.
- It is wrong to push your path onto others and preach it to be the only way. Doing so makes you no better than an evangelical Christian.
- Know that not everyone who claims to work with Satan is a Satanist. There are other traditions under the LHP umbrella who work with and view Satan differently than Theistic Satanists do. Do no confuse what you see from these other teachings with Satanism. Learn from all sources but know how to differentiate between them.
- Know that the Satanic Panic is a thing still occurring today and it is a form of modern day witch hunt. In present day the hunt begins online. Know that not everyone identifying as a Satanist online is one. Most pretend to be Satanists, are only using the title online and are out to harm or discredit you in someway. There are many Christian “witch hunters” online, hunting the social media platforms and infiltrating or even creating, chat forums and social media groups, pretending to be Satanists. These posers have 1 of 2 things in mind for doing this- Either to gain your trust, gather what they can to use against you for bullying, discrediting, stealing your ideas or finding out where you live to execute physical harm to you. Or they try to change how Satanism appears so that they can slowly and indirectly convert you to their god. Now, what better way to get a Satanic seeker to come back to Christianity or become a new convert to it, than to get them to accept and work with angels. The latter seems to be the thing now.
Satanists both new and old, need to open their eyes and see the bigger picture. Do you know anything about the personal lives of those preaching to work with angels? Who are these tenders really? Be mindful and be warned!
Copyright Kindra Ravenmoon